Registration and import/export

At Professional Aviation Service, we regularly help our customers with:

These services are provided under both EASA and FAA (including changes of registration from EASA to FAA, and vice versa)

Permits to fly

Permits to Fly (PtF) are required for aircraft which do not hold an Airworthiness Certificate (AC) or Review Certificate (ARC), but are safe to fly. This usually occurs when an aircraft is new and needs to be ferried to its base. It can also occur when the aircraft is facing re-registration.

Professional Aviation Service can assist you in order to obtain a Permit to Fly for your aircraft through the competent authority.